Monday, May 28, 2018

Upcycled Pen Holder

Hello Crafty Souls,

Today I'm at Make My Monday challenge blog where the theme for this time is "GO Green -Upcycle".
For this I chose to alter a Tissue Roll.
I used corrugated sheet and burlap to make the surface of the roll and change it into a beautiful Pen Stand. Ofcourse you can keep anything in it...brushes, pens, pencils...
I chose my favourite theme under the sea and worked on it, this time a lighter shade.


From this 


To this
Hope you like it.

Supplies used:
Tissue Roll
Art Basic Heavy White Gesso
Little Birdie Corrugated sheet
Little Birdie Burlap
Little Birdie Bottle Cap
Little Birdie Cheese cloth
Papericious Chipboards
Resin embellishment
Sea Shells
Metallic colors

Joining the challenge:

Altered Eclectics May Challenge


Hugs,

No comments: