Monday, February 5, 2018

Triple Easel Circle Card for MMM Challenge

Hello Dear People,

Today I'm at Make My Monday Challenge Blog and the theme for the challenge is Adding Circles (At least 3 of them) in your project. So I made a Triple Easel card which is circular in Shape.

I'm enjoying card making a lot these days. Stamping still remains a taboo and am still trying to get it right. But I'm not in a hurry and just enjoying whatever challenges are coming my way. Being in the design Teams, I'm learning a lot of discipline from my teamies. Still learning and want to experiment more...

So, here's my Card...



 And this is how it looks when closed. Since it's the month of February, I tried to give it a Valentine look. The Gorgeous Papers are from Papericious Blush Pack. All Embellishments are hand cut from the same pack.

Hope You like my card. Do participate in the challenge and visit the blog to catch more gorgeous DT Inspirations.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

The paper players -PP-379 -Will you be my Valentine


C.R.A.F.T challenge-453 - Three of a Kind


Unstampabelles Challenge #76 - Anything goes with Twist


Thanks for visiting,
Hugs,
Priya

1 comment:

Batty4u said...

Thhis is a great post