Thursday, January 25, 2018

GDT Post for C.R.A.F.T Challenge

Hello Friends,

Today I'm at C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog with my GDT post for Challenge - 452- "Distress Your Project/Vintage"
Here's my card



I have used the Digi stamp " Butterflies are free to fly" by Pickled-potpourri who is also the sponsor of the challenge

Some more pictures of the card.

                                        
                                                Image is colored using Fabercastell Color pencils.

                                  
                                       Background paper is distressed at the edges.



Chipboards are from Papericious india. I distressed them as well. The flowers are from Prima Heaven sent collection.

I would like to enter the following challenges:






Thanks for visiting.
Hugs,
Priya






No comments: