Friday, October 27, 2017

Harvest Card

Hello Crafty Friends,

I'm sharing my DT project for Scrapping4fun Challenges today and the theme is Anything Goes.


Image may contain: text



Our sponsor for the challenge is IKESART and I'm using the beautiful Thanksgiving-Cornucopia  image here on my card.


Image may contain: text

And here's my card...
It measures 5"*5.5". I tried to give a 3D look here so after coloring the image with my FaberCastle color pencils and crayons, I cut it and adhered it to a yellow Pattern paper, which is again stuck to a brown cardstock. I used a beautiful striped orange paper for the side panel and stuck that to the brown cardstock as well. The base is an embossed orange handmade paper. I added a lace and few rhinestones to finish the look.






Do not forget to enter our challenge here ...

Supplies Used:

White Cardstock
Brown Cardstock
Orange Handmade Paper
Pattern Paper from Enogreetings
Papericious Lace
Faber Castle color Pencils
Faber Castle Wax Crayons
Rhinestones
Foam Tape
Tacky Glue

Hugs,
Priya

No comments: