Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Cute Hexagonal Gift Box with Tutorial for Rainbow Craftykari

Hello Friends,



I am Priya with you today sharing a detailed tutorial for making a small gift box for Rainbow Craftykari. I decided to make some small gift boxes for gifting this Diwali. I'll put some chocolates inside these cute boxes which has a beautiful handle too.





You can check out the detailed tutorial here...




And like this to the inner side of the box.








This is so addictive. I so loved the idea that I made a few more with different dimensions.As you can see all are of different sizes and a little different in terms of outer design but all of them are hexagonal and cute and equally strong. I hope anyone who receives this will have a big smile seeing this. 
                                               Here's the full family...


Hope you like this tutorial and try make some for yourself. 

Supplies Used:

White Cardstock
Papericious Grey Bloom Paper pack
Papericious Rose Wedding Paper Pack
Martha Stewart Score Board
Circle Cutter
Scissors
White Glue

I would like to enter the following Challenges:


Love To Craft Challenge Blog


Hugs,













No comments: