Monday, July 3, 2017

Mixed Media Canvas- Inspire

Hello Crafty Friends,
Today I'm sharing my DT project for Indian Quilling Challenge Blog. This month the theme is Mixed Media along with Quilling. All you have to do is make any mixed media project and add quilling to it. 

For my project, I took up a small 6"*6" canvas to begin with. Then I gave it a thin coat of black gesso. Using stencil ( here I used bubble all over from Stamplorations which I won in a challenge) I created some pattern on it. Then I applied gesso on the chipboard cutouts and glued on the canvas. I also used gauge to make some texture. Then I took one resin frame embellishment and added few glitter beads inside it. Finally I added some fillers, quilling abstract circles and quilling flowers to it. I also added one dragonfly and  one key metal charms.

I  sprinkled art stones and added the word "Inspire" on the canvas.Then I colored them with black gesso and then painted with metallic and pearl acrylic paints.




Do not forget to participate in Iindian Quilling Challenge #38 . Do add the challenge logo in ur blog. Put a direct link and have fun.


Supplies Used:

Canvas 
Art Basics Black Gesso
Ranger Texture Paste
Stamplorations Bubble Stencil
Papericicious Chipboards
Chipboard word Inspire from Jhunuk Crafts
Black pearl Acrylic Paint
Pink Pearl Acrylic Paint
Gold metallic Acrylic Paint
Silver Pearl Acrylic Paint
Art Stones
Resin Frame Embellishment
Metal Charms
3 mm White Quilling Strips for Flowers
Quilling abstract circle shapes

I would like to enter the following challenges:

   Rhedd's Creative Spirit July Challenge


    






Thank You for visiting. If u like my project leave some love in comments...
Hugs,








2 comments:

KaneRichardson said...

After reading this blog, I would like to demand more articles again and again. I am feeling myself as satisfy by got to know these all such information which never came to my knowledge. Please writer more.wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration

jimmyjohns said...

Yes, that’s the way I always wanted to come over such a wonderful platform where I could satisfy myself regarding my issues. I found answers of all most of my check list I prepared after having a lot of confusion. Great job. pokemon emerald rom