Saturday, June 3, 2017

Quilling Mandala #2 : Splash of Blue


Hello Crafty Friends,

I and my lil one were down with fever and cold so couldn't post in a while.
I also haven't created anything new.
Today I'm here to share my DT project for the month of June at Indian Quilling Challenge
The theme for the month is "Splash of Blue'.

So, U have to create something with lot of Blue color and of course quilling in it.
Here's how I incorporated Blue in my project:


This is an advertisement leaflet lying with me since long. I loved the texture and theme of the sheet. So tried to do something with it.
Some more clicks here:






Waiting to see what you creative people come up with this lovely theme. Plz follow the challenge rules and enjoy. Link your amazing projects here...



Hugs,
Priya


1 comment:

williamoliver172 said...

Sometimes we have to face a lot of confusion when we found different opinion of different hundreds of articles related to same question. But I think now I am close to resolve my doubts after reading this blog. cherry mx blue