Sunday, June 25, 2017

Mixed Media Bottle #2

Hello Crafty Friends,
Today I'm sharing a mixed media project. I wanted to make something with underwater theme and mixed media, so thought of experimenting on a glass bottle. 
I am still learning mixed media but I love using all scraps and make something new. Here I coated the bottle with heavy white gesso. Then used a stencil to make some texture on it. Crackle paste is something I really love to use on my projects, here also u can see the effect.I wanted to make something other than just a showpiece or a vase... so attached a small photo frame to it. I thought the frame will look a bit small so glued a tag behind it. The tag is also a scrap. It's a price tag which got a coat of heavy gesso on both sides then crackle paste and then the colors made it look really good. I love the entire tag and frame area on the bottle. I used charms, small flowers, gauge cloth and most importantly sea shells to give a sea feeling to my project.

Added few beads to give it some more textured and sparkling look. 

So, Let's take a look...







I hope you like the project.
Products used:

Art Basics White Gesso

Ranger Texture paste
Ranger Crackle Paint
Mudra Stencil
Blue Acrylic Paint
Blue Metallic Paint
Green Metallic Paint
Pearl White Metallic Paint
Ranger Heat Tool
Wooden Photo frame
Metal Charm
Paper Flowers 
Beads
Sea Shells
Gauge

I would like to enter the following Challenges:




Thank You for stopping by.
Hugs,






2 comments:

hmeinson said...

i discovered new platform through this weblog and were given to recognize who i am capable of address burden of lot many essay writing projects. Now i am feeling charge after segregation of my paintings over unique writers over internet. petal card

jamesharry521 said...

i am pleased to look this hobby which has been taken by using Ventura kids chess institute with the aid of finding out chess magnificence for youngsters. they will help this little technology to upgrade their capacity to suppose some traps. cherry mx blue