Thursday, February 23, 2017

Layout : Together

Hi Friends,
Today I am sharing my new Layout.
This is for my Lil bro in remembrance with the lovely childhood spent together.
Time is running very fast and we get to stay far apart for studies, work and marriage... but the bonding between siblings remain unfaded.







This is 12"*12" in size. First I chose the base paper which is greyish yet vibrant with stars and glitter effects on it. On that I adhered a pink textured pattern paper, which I torn from the top and bottom, edges were distressed. Then I created some texture using the brick stencil and texture paste. Actually I previously wanted to do heat embossing on it with another stencil which I did also. But the embossed pattern got a bit messy so I decided to cover it up. The texture is lightly colored with distress ink. Then I created the photo mat by tearing some pattern papers and distressed the edges as well. 
For embellishments, I hand-cut the flowers from Papericious paper pack, distressed the laces, Distressed the doily. I used the alphabet stamp set from mudra to stamp the word together and the & is also stamped and hand-cut. 
Finally I added some die cuts and butterflies to complete it.









Supplies Used:

Papericious Perfect Affair Paper pack ( For BG and Flowers, Photomat)
Eno greetings Paper pack  (Pink foreground and photo mat)
Texture paste
Tim Holtz Brick stencil
Ranger Distress Inks
Mudra Stamp set
Bo Bunny Stamp set
Chipboard / Chippies from Papericious 
ChipBoard
Doily
Butterfly Stickers
Ranger Heat Tool
Glue
Tacky Tape
Foam Tape

I would play along the following Challenges:



(My Inspiration is Love and togetherness of sibling with our beloved pet)



blog.agrafka.com.ua Financial Task Chypbord


The Paper on Background is torn as well as the photo mat)

( Used Butterfly)


Thank You for visiting. Your words always encourage me... Do leave some love in comments.

Hugs,
Priya




No comments: