Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Butterfly Cards

Hi Friends...
Today I'm here to share two cards which I made using the same stamp sets.
Right now I'm trying my hands on different techniques of card making and the first one here is a kind of experiment. But I'm happy with the outcome though I wasn't quite sure when I started making it.

Here is it...

Now to the technique...
I first stamped the butterfly stamp using Versamark clear stamp and then started the coloring once it was dried. No embossing at all. Just the coloring and yes all the butterflies were clearly visible. I forgot to take a picture of the process while making this one. Sharing another stamped card with the same technique.
Here is the card right after stamping...



So, as you can see the butterflies here...
I started coloring on it and then after I colored the entire card I used fabrecastle watercolor sketch pens for the shading of the butterflies. Then I sprayed some shimmer on the card using a paint brush. Hope it is visible in the photo. After adding the stamped sentiment from Pennyblack I added a few sequins to complete the look.

Now coming on to my next card.
Here also I tried to create a background with the stamps.
I used Beautiful butterfly and leafy stamp from Mudra again with distress ink. Water-colored the butterflies and then added a hand cut stamped butterfly on the sentiment.
Here is the card...


I love the bright colors of the cards.
If u like my work leave some some in comments below.

I would like to enter the following challenges:






Hugs,





No comments: