Saturday, May 30, 2015

Explosion Box Card

This is my entry for Indian Quilling Challenge 16.
The recipe 1 2 3 here are:
                                       1 Quilled flower at the top cover of the box
                                       2 Quilled Dolls
                                       3 Layered  Box Card

I wanted to make an explosion box for a while now and here comes the box card.
I used a lot of stored materials from my drawer to make this one. Though the theme, color n design was decided instantly, my illness took a little long for recovery and so does the card.

The theme of my box card is friendship which is evergreen and i dedicate this my loving friends.


Two friends with the evergreen Friendship plant


The 3 layers of the card

Here's some more details of the box card.




3 comments:

Jasleen Kaur said...

Wow! Priya, Awesome creation with such amazing Quilling, both 3D and 2D. Thanks for joining us at IQCG and best luck
~ Jasleen (DT)

Priya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priya Mishra said...

Thank u Jasleen...